Black List Index du Forum

Black List Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Igo Primo^For/Ne.-xus 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black List Index du Forum -> Divers -> Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 sanbohar

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Igo Primo^For/Ne.-xus 4 Répondre en citant

Igo Primo For Nexus 4 > urlin.us/2bhwg

Hosted,,by,,Leaseweb,,We're,,Social,,Tuesday,,,September,,25th,,2012,,,,Android,,apk,,Snap,,Camera,,HDR,,apk,,for,,android,,.shoot,,4K,,169,,video,,on,,the,,Nexus,,5The,,phone,,status,,bar,,is,,38,,px,,heightCategoriesAndroid,,apkAndroid,,Hunter,,AppAndroid,,NewsAndroid,,PhonesAndroid,,RunFree,,APK,,GameGames,,apkTheme,,APKRandom,,PostsIcon,,pack,,gold,,apkGO,,Power,,Master,,v1.9,,beta,,(1.9),,Android,,Apk,,AppLogo,,Quiz,,Answers,,Level,,2Solo,,v1.51,,apkqqplayer,,apk,,v2.1.436Archives,,Archives,,Select,,Month,,May,,2016,,April,,2016,,March,,2016,,February,,2016,,January,,2016,,December,,2015,,November,,2015,,October,,2015,,September,,2015,,August,,2015,,July,,2015,,June,,2015,,May,,2015,,April,,2015,,March,,2015,,February,,2015,,January,,2015,,December,,2014,,November,,2014,,October,,2014,,September,,2014,,August,,2014,,July,,2014,,June,,2014,,May,,2014,,April,,2014,,March,,2014,,February,,2014,,January,,2014,,December,,2013,,November,,2013,,October,,2013,,September,,2013,,August,,2013,,July,,2013,,May,,2013,,April,,2013,,March,,2013,,February,,2013,,January,,2013,,December,,2012,,November,,2012,,September,,2012,,August,,2012,,July,,2012,,February,,2012,,iandaus,,,offline,,,,,,Joined:,,,Sat,,,Aug,,,10,,,,2013,,,9:08,,,amPosts:,,,2,,,Hasthanked:,,,0,,,time,,,Beenthanked:,,,0,,,time,,,Top,,,I,,have,,no,,idea,,what,,is,,different,,but,,I,,am,,a,,happy,,camper.Appreciate,,your,,effortUsers,,,browsing,,,this,,,forum:,,,No,,,registered,,,users,,,and,,,1,,,guest.Mapa,,,podrujaMobil,,Mobil,,Internet,,cf,,Chataonica,,Mobil,,#,,Forum,,#,,Obavijesti,,Pravila,,Cafe,,Mobil,,foruma,,albe,,na,,kazne,,Moderatori,,Tko,,je,,OnlineHow?,,iain,,offline,,,,Joined:,,Mon,,Jul,,30,,,2012,,1:19,,pmPosts:,,47,,Hasthanked:,,0,,time,,Beenthanked:,,2,,times,,Top,,I,,have,,now,,uninstalled,,and,,deleted,,all,,files,,and,,re-installed,,and,,the,,SPACE,,is,,working,,as,,expectedHome,,,,,,,,1280x768,,,,nexus,,,,4,,,,igo,,,,primobombicri,,,offline,,,,,,Joined:,,,Sun,,,Aug,,,18,,,,2013,,,10:25,,,amPosts:,,,6,,,Hasthanked:,,,0,,,time,,,Beenthanked:,,,0,,,time,,,Top,,,But,,,,,I,,,,have,,,,one,,,,problemIGo,,,,on,,,,Nexus4It's,,,,only,,,,labelled,,,,UK,,,,edition,,,,because,,,,it's,,,,bundled,,,,with,,,,all,,,,the,,,,maps,,,,and,,,,content,,,,so,,,,it,,,,should,,,,work,,,,anywhere,,,,as,,,,long,,,,as,,,,you,,,,feed,,,,it,,,,the,,,,local,,,,contentNavigacija,,,,#,,,,Ureaji,,,,#,,,,Programi,,,,#,,,,Karte,,,,Samostalni,,,,navigacijski,,,,ureaji,,,,Garmin,,,,GoClever,,,,Mio,,,,Ostali,,,,Navigacija,,,,na,,,,mobitelima,,,,Android,,,,iPhone,,,,Symbian,,,,WM,,,,WP,,,,Programi,,,,Garmin,,,,iGO/Becker,,,,Mio,,,,Mireo,,,,Navigon,,,,N-drive,,,,OziExplorer,,,,Sygic,,,,Ostali,,,,Karte,,,,Garmin,,,,Google,,,,maps,,,,iGO/Becker,,,,Mio/Mireo,,,,Navigon,,,,OziExplorer,,,,Sygic,,,,Ostali,,,,Does,,,,anyone,,,,know,,,,what,,,,to,,,,put,,,,instead,,,,of,,,,"engine",,,,in,,,,order,,,,to,,,,use,,,,the,,,,video,,,,card?,,,,Thanks,,,,Hello,,,,,I,,,,installed,,,,this,,,,iGO,,,,and,,,,moded,,,,the,,,,sys,,,,with,,,,your,,,,settingsJump,,to:,,Select,,a,,forum,,------------------,,NaviTotal.com,,,,Important,,Forum,,Announcements,,,,Chit-Chat,,PDA/PNA,,Navigation,,,,TomTom,,,,,,Maps,,for,,TomTom,,,,,,,,>,,Maps,,v7.XX,,,,,,,,>,,Maps,,v8.XX,,,,,,,,>,,Maps,,v9XX,,,,,,Navcores,,for,,all,,Devices,,,,,,,,>,,Navcores,,7,,for,,TomTom,,Devices,,,Wince,,,WM,,,,,,,,>,,Navcores,,8,,for,,TomTom,,Devices,,,,,,,,>,,Navcores,,9,,for,,TomTom,,Devices,,,,,,Speedcams,,,Voices,,,TomTom,,Tools,,,,,,,,>,,Speedcams,,,,,,,,>,,Voices,,,,,,,,>,,TomTom,,Tools,,,,,,Tutorials,,,,,,General,,Discussions,,about,,TomTom,,,,iGO,,,MioMap,,and,,other,,,,,,Maps,,,buildings,,,dem,,,POI,,,,,,Program,,(+data.zip+branding.zip+license),,,,,,Languages,,,voices,,,speedcams,,,,,,Skins,,,,,,Tutorials,,,,,,,,>,,How,,to,,,,,,,,>,,Tips,,and,,Tricks,,with,,devices,,and,,sys.txt,,,,,,General,,Discussions,,about,,iGO,,core,,,,Garmin,,,,,,New,,Maps,,,,,,Software,,,,,,Language,,files,,,voices,,,speedcams,,,,,,Tutorials,,,,,,General,,Discussions,,about,,Garmin,,,,Navigon,,,,,,Maps,,for,,Navigon,,,,,,Software,,,NFS,,,Skins,,,,,,POI's,,,Language,,files,,,voices,,,,,,Tools,,&,,Tutorials,,,,,,General,,Discussion,,about,,Navigon,,,,PaPaGO!,,,,,,PaPaGO!,,Maps,,,,,,PaPaGO!,,Software,,,,,,PaPaGO!,,Tutorials,,,,,,PaPaGO!,,Discussion,,and,,User,,Support,,,,Other,,GPS,,Systems,,,,,,Destinator,,System,,,,,,MapKing,,System,,,,,,Navitel,,Navigator,,System,,,,,,NDrive,,System,,,,,,PolNav,,System,,,,,,Sygic,,System,,,,,,Other,,Systems,,,,Car,,Navigation,,System,,,,,,Alpine,,,,,,Audi/Volkswagen/Seat/Skoda,,(VAG,,Group),,,,,,Becker,,,,,,Blaupunkt,,,,,,BMW,,,,,,Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge,,,,,,Fiat/Alfa,,Romeo/Lancia,,,,,,Ford,,,,,,Honda/Acura,,,,,,Jaguar/Land,,Rover,,,,,,Kenwood,,,,,,Mazda,,,,,,Mercedes-Benz,,,,,,Nissan/Renault,,,,,,Mitsubishi,,,,,,Opel,,,,,,Peugeot/Citroen,,,,,,Pioneer,,,,,,Porsche,,,,,,SAAB,,,,,,Toyota-Lexus,,,,,,VDO,,Dayton,,,,,,Volvo,,,,,,Other,,iPhone,,&,,Android,,,,iPhone,,Navigation,,,,,,iPhone,,Apps,,,,,,iPhone,,Discussion,,,,Android,,Navigation,,,,,,Android,,Apps,,,,,,Android,,Discussion,,GPS,,Utilities,,&,,Unlock,,,,GPS,,Utilities,,,,,,Tools,,&,,Tutorials,,,,,,General,,Discussion,,,,GPS,,Unlock,,,,,,Mio,,Device,,Unlock,,,,,,Navman,,Device,,Unlock,,,,,,Other,,Device,,Unlock,,I,,,,have,,,,tried,,,,setting,,,,the,,,,resolution,,,,as,,,,described,,,,in,,,,the,,,,Nexus,,,,7,,,,thread,,,,but,,,,everything,,,,that,,,,I,,,,try,,,,just,,,,crashes,,,,IGoAny,,,,suggestions,,,,to,,,,succesfully,,,,get,,,,the,,,,display,,,,to,,,,fill,,,,the,,,,screen,,,,,thanksStair,,,,stair,,,,offline,,,,,,,,Joined:,,,,Sun,,,,Mar,,,,17,,,,,2013,,,,1:03,,,,pmPosts:,,,,2,,,,Hasthanked:,,,,0,,,,time,,,,Beenthanked:,,,,0,,,,time,,,,Top,,,,Privatne,,porukeI,,,can,,,only,,,think,,,that,,,it,,,is,,,either,,,skin,,,related,,,or,,,map,,,relatedThis,,,,will,,,,create,,,,a,,,,folder,,,,called,,,,igo.Navigate,,,,to,,,,the,,,,igo,,,,folder,,,,with,,,,a,,,,file,,,,manager,,,,of,,,,your,,,,choice,,,,and,,,,launch,,,,the,,,,igolivingstone.apkCopyright,,,,,,,,2016,,,,Apk,,,,Hunter,,,,,All,,,,trademarks,,,,are,,,,the,,,,property,,,,of,,,,the,,,,respective,,,,trademark,,,,owners.I,,,am,,,using,,,a,,,Nexus,,,4,,,and,,,it,,,is,,,fine,,,(apart,,,from,,,odd,,,POI,,,icon,,,display),,,but,,,I,,,would,,,like,,,to,,,be,,,able,,,to,,,halve,,,the,,,screen,,,resolution,,,to,,,make,,,everything,,,bigger,,,sometimesDoes,,anyone,,know,,what,,to,,put,,instead,,of,,"engine",,in,,order,,to,,use,,the,,video,,card?,,Thanks,,Quick,,Reply,,Reply,,,,,,Worlon,,View,,Profile,,View,,Forum,,Posts,,30th,,May,,2013,,,11:48,,AM,,#2,,,,Junior,,Member,,Thanks,,Meter:,,0,,,,More,,5,,posts,,Join,,Date:Joined:,,May,,2013,,Less,,Quote:,,Originally,,Posted,,by,,Blueyedevil,,Hi,,I,,installed,,iGO,,Primo,,2.0.1,,9.6.7.281004,,on,,my,,Nexus,,4,,recently,,and,,it,,seems,,that,,the,,program,,is,,not,,using,,hardware,,acceleration5,,,Symbian^3,,,Ostale,,,symbian,,,Nokie,,,Samsung,,,Sony,,,Ericsson,,,Ostali,,,proizvoai,,,Symbian,,,aplikacije,,,(software),,,Windows,,,Phone,,,HTC,,,LG,,,Microsoft,,,Nokia,,,Samsung,,,Ostali,,,proizvoai,,,Windows,,,Phone,,,aplikacije,,,Ostali,,,mobilni,,,OS,,,Bada,,,BlackBerry,,,RIM,,,Linux,,,Maemo/MeeGo,,,Pocket,,,PC/PDA,,,Windows,,,Mobile,,,Non-smartphone/dummy,,,i,,,stariji,,,ureaji,,,Siemens#BenQ-Siemens,,,Benq-Siemens,,,(svi,,,modeli),,,Siemens,,,do,,,X4x,,,Siemens,,,X5x,,,Siemensi,,,X6x,,,i,,,X7x,,,Siemens,,,smartphone,,,Siemens,,,-,,,Ostalo,,,LG,,,Motorola,,,Nokia,,,Samsung,,,Sony,,,Ericsson,,,Ostali,,,proizvoai,,,Alcatel,,,Nec,,,Panasonic,,,Philips,,,Sagem,,,Sharp,,,Tablet,,,raunala,,,I,,,,can,,,,finally,,,,stop,,,,being,,,,frustrated,,,,with,,,,being,,,,at,,,,the,,,,mercy,,,,of,,,,the,,,,default,,,,Android,,,,Camera,,,,app,,,,and,,,,its,,,,finicky,,,,focus,,,,Thursday,,,,,May,,,,21st,,,,2015,,,,,,,,Android,,,,apk,,,,Blackmart,,,,Alpha,,,,2013,,,,Download,,,,.TRIUMPH,,,,,,,,Blackmart,,,,Alpha,,,,for,,,,Motorola,,,,XPRT,,,,,,,,Blackmart,,,,Alpha,,,,for,,,,Nexus,,,,One,,,,,,,,Blackmart,,,,Alpha,,,,for,,,,Nexus,,,,S,,,,,,,,Blackmart,,,,Alpha,,,,for,,,,Nexus,,,,S,,,,4G,,,,,,,,Blackmart,,,,Alpha,,,,Saturday,,,,,February,,,,9th,,,,2013,,,,,,,,Android,,,,apk,,,,Virtual,,,,dj,,,,for,,,,android,,,,tablet,,,,free,,,,download,,,,.Studio,,,,3,,,,3.1.4-3.1.4,,,,Android,,,,DJ,,,,Studio,,,,3,,,,for,,,,Xperia,,,,Play,,,,,Galaxy,,,,Tab,,,,,Galaxy,,,,S2,,,,,HTC,,,,Evo,,,,,Droid,,,,,Galaxy,,,,Mini,,,,,Nexus,,,,,Xperia,,,,Arc,,,,,Xperia,,,,NeoI,,don't,,know,,what,,to,,tell,,you,,about,,your,,keyboard,,space,,problem,,as,,it,,works,,as,,expected,,for,,me,,here,,searching,,for,,a,,place,,name,,with,,a,,space,,in,,itMobilna,,telefonija,,Mobilni,,Operateri,,Mobilni,,Pristup,,Internetu,,T,,-,,Mobile,,Vip,,Tele,,2,,Tomato,,Bonbon,,Multiplus,,Usporedbe,,operatera,,#,,Novi,,operateri,,Fiksni,,i,,mobilni,,operateri,,Oglasnik,,Mobil,,forum,,Openito,,o,,mobilnim,,telefonima,,Usporedbe,,Modela,,Cjenik,,#,,Jamstva,,Android,,HTC,,Huawei,,LG,,Motorola,,Samsung,,Sony,,Ostali,,proizvoai,,Android,,aplikacije,,Android,,programiranje,,Apple,,iPhone,,iPhone,,2/3G/3GS,,iPhone,,4/4S,,iPhone,,5/5S/5C,,iPhone,,6/6,,Plus,,iPhone,,firmware,,iPhone,,aplikacije,,Symbian,,Nokia,,Symbian,,S60,,1st,,i,,2nd,,edition,,Symbian,,S60,,3rd,,edition,,Symbian,,S60,,relI,,,have,,,it,,,running,,,perfectly,,,on,,,mine[rawdisplay],,driver=engine,,;screenxy="800480:800x1205/1280x736:fullscreen",,screenxy="800480:800x1170/1280x700",,Thank,,for,,support!,,igormlm,,offline,,,,Joined:,,Wed,,Jul,,31,,,2013,,3:24,,amPosts:,,12,,Hasthanked:,,0,,time,,Beenthanked:,,0,,time,,Top,,12,,,,13,,,,14by,,,Yurbuh,,,Tuggly,,,,,,Thu,,,Jul,,,26,,,,2012,,,11:22,,,am,,,202,,,Replies,,,62800,,,Views,,,Last,,,post,,,by,,,nabi,,,Fri,,,Dec,,,27,,,,2013,,,9:21,,,am,,,FORUMS,,Nexus,,4,,Themes,,and,,AppsNexus,,4,,GeneralNexus,,4,,Q&A,,,Help,,&,,TroubleshootingNexus,,4,,AccessoriesNexus,,4,,Android,,DevelopmentNexus,,4,,Original,,Android,,Development[More],,Remove,,All,,Ads,,from,,XDA,,Thread,,Search,,Thread,,Search,,Analysis,,&,,Opinion,,Chrome,,OS,,Gains,,Official,,Google,,Play,,Store,,Support,,—,,What,,You,,Need,,to,,Know,,May,,19,,,2016,,What,,is,,Your,,Favorite,,Thing,,from,,Google,,I/O,,2016?,,May,,19,,,2016,,Hands-on,,With,,Google,,Play,,Developer,,Console,,—,,A,,Must-Have,,for,,the,,Engaged,,Publisher,,May,,19,,,2016,,Here’s,,Everything,,You,,Missed,,During,,Google,,I/O,,[Part,,2,,–,,Users],,May,,19,,,2016,,Here’s,,Everything,,You,,Missed,,During,,Google,,I/O,,[Part,,1,,–,,Developers],,May,,19,,,2016,,More,,XDA,,News,,Hova,,can,,I,,remove,,the,,blue,,"dotted",,backgrounf,,under,,the,,menu?,,Quick,,Reply,,Reply,,Girn,,View,,Profile,,View,,Forum,,Posts,,30th,,May,,2013,,,02:47,,PM,,#3,,,,Senior,,Member,,Thanks,,Meter:,,116,,,,More,,992,,posts,,Join,,Date:Joined:,,Dec,,2009,,Less,,Quote:,,Originally,,Posted,,by,,Worlon,,Hello,,,I,,installed,,this,,iGO,,and,,moded,,the,,sys,,with,,your,,settingsDelete,,,the,,,Branding.zip,,,(or,,,rename,,,it,,,in,,,case,,,you,,,don't,,,like,,,the,,,results) f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black List Index du Forum -> Divers -> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange